Tuesday, February 18, 2014

New Energy Efficient Fans

Sonnet


Tyrod


Timarron


Trenton


Monroe
 If you are looking for an ultra-efficient fan with energy savings you can start your search here. Craftmade brands has come out with some new fans for the new year, I choose a few of my favorite DC motor fans that have just become available to spotlight. If you have read this blog for some time you may remember my post here about DC motors, on average DC motors are 70% more efficient than a standard ceiling fan. I am so happy that we can offer a better selection of energy efficient fans than when I did that post in 2012. The first fan shown here, the sonnet, not only has a DC motor but has an integrated dimmable LED light, and is available in 3 sizes. I love that almost all the DC motor fans from Craftmade come with a handheld remote control and a wall switch to operate the fan and light. The hammered metal in the Timarron fan is really great up-close and there is a whole Timarron family of lights to match. The raw looking blades on the Trenton fan are amazing and pair so well with the early electric light bulbs. If you are looking for something a little more traditional the Monroe fan may just be the perfect fit, which of course you can add a light kit to if you need light. As always if you need help finding your perfect fan email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment