Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Top Picks on New 2014 Fixtures from Murray Feiss

Marguise
Marguise
Bluffton


Audrie

Audrie
Audrie

Candence
Lismore

Harrow

Hunslow
Hunslow
Soros



Holloway

Holloway


 
Amari

Salinger

I have blogged about some of the new introduction pieces here, here and here, now I am spotlighting a few more of Murray Feiss's 2014 new collections pieces. I love how diverse the product range is, and the craftsmanship is very nice. The Audrie collection was first to catch my eye with the soft LED light mounted in the frame of the fixture creating such a sleek chandelier, I love the matching sconce as well! If you follow me on instagram you know I have all ready raved about the Candence pendant in black and gold, but really is there a better combination than black and gold??

No comments:

Post a Comment