Monday, February 18, 2013

New From Hinkley & Fredrick Ramond

Congress


Congress


Zelda


Margeaux
Spectra


Flourish


Monaco


Splendor


Jules



Ion



Calista
Bijou


Karma


Hamlet
Renata
 
Here are just a few of the new fixtures from Hinkley lighting. As we saw with Murray Feiss brass is back! Be still my heart. If you are not like me and loving the brass, don't fret most fixtures come in other finishes as well. I love the design elements here, how there is a great mix of traditional (Congress & Jules) and contemporary(loving the Ion). Hinkley and Fredrick Ramond do a nice job of creating unique designs like the Karma, Monaco, and the spectra collections. They even added a touch of natural ropes to the Hamlet which can be nautical, glamorous, and vintage all at the same time. My personal favorite is the Zelda fixture with the textured off white linen drum shade. I hope you like the new product as much as I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment