Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New Introductions by Murray Feiss

It is that time of year again,we have new catalogs full of great new designs, new materials and new finishes. Murray Feiss has always offered an expansive selection of fixtures and they did not dissapoint with their New Introductions this year, I have chosen a few of my personal favorite pieces to share. 
There are a few things I am very excited about in lighting as we look into 2013, BRASS!!!! Brass is coming back ya all and I for one couldn't be happier. It is not the dated polished brass from years past, we have here a much more sophisticated brass, check out the HugoCelebration and Urban Renewal collections to see for yourself. I am also excited that Murray Feiss has decided to expand the mirror collection again check out all the mirror's here.
What do you think of the white fixtures in the Maarid collection? I have always been drawn to all white interiors and I can visualize the Maarid in so many beautiful spaces.  



Denmark Pendant



Hugo Sconce


Hugo Island Light


Hugo Chandelier


Celebration Pendant


Celebration Fixture


Maila Fixture
Maarid Chandelier


Maarid Semi-Flush


Helena Mirror


Urban Renewal Pendant


Urban Renewal Pendant

1 comment:

  1. I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this.. wiccan spells

    ReplyDelete