Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fisher Island

Quorum Lighting 804-17-14


Walnut Shade




Fisher Island Light from Forecast













Photos from House of Turquoise



I was drawn to this kitchen because of the Forecast linear chandelier from the Fisher Island collection. I had not seen the Walnut Shade used before and I really like how SFA design used it in this kitchen. I also LOVE the pendants, I have featured similar ones many times on the blog, I love how over sized these ones from Quorum are. When the pendants are this large it's okay to use even numbers instead of odd numbers. (I think mini-pendants almost always look better when grouped in odd numbers) And last but not least I like that there is yellow in the kitchen, I don't see yellow in kitchens very often anymore and I really like it.






No comments:

Post a Comment