Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Venetian Glass Chandeliers












While in Italy I was not able to get as many pictures of lighting and decor as I would have liked. Many of the places I visited asked that visitors do not take pictures, so for that reason I only have a few to share. While I was in Venice I got some pictures of Venetian glass chandeliers. The artistry is absolutely amazing and overwhelming. The top picture is my favorite they have used a ring of LED lights around the ceiling to help spotlight the chandelier, it's so cleaver. I have never seen that done before and it really made the chandelier sparkle! My two favorite lighting aspects of the trip were the venetian glass and the street lighting all throughout Italy. I have some pictures of street lights to share as well!



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing for such a great blog with us. You made this beneficial with your skill and talent. Know more about Outdoor Gas Lamps just visit the offical website.

    ReplyDelete