Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Living In The Life of Luxury




Photos from House of Turquoise
Designed by Barbara Heath
Photographed by Erica George Dines
This beautiful bathroom won Atlanta Homes & Lifestyle 21st Annual Bath Contest, I saw it this morning on House of Turquoise and wanted to share it with you. The table lamps are murano glass, from Italy, which goes along with the most recent Italian posts I have done. The crystal chandelier is so gorgeous in this setting! I love the use of colors the designer has used. I am such a huge fan of subway tiles in bathrooms, I think every bathroom I love has some of these same elements: clean lines, subway tiles, glamorous lighting, and space to lounge. Who wouldn't want to draw a bath in this luxurious space after a long day at work, it seems like the perfect sanctuary to me. I am very much in love with this bathroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment