Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday's Favorite: Saving Energy with Lutron's Dimmers

Diva in RED
 Lutron makes dimmers in almost every shade imaginable, I would bet you have seen their advertisements somewhere, they are in almost every home décor magazine around. But did you know that their dimmers can help you save energy? One thing I love about their website is the Energy Saving Calculator this is a great tool to help anyone understand how dimming can help you save money.


Maestro Occupancy Sensor
A newer product that will also help you with your energy bill is a sensors, sensor's are great for rooms where lights are often accidentally left on, such as a child’s room, or rooms where you often enter with your hands full, such as a laundry room. This is a great way to help you save energy without a lot of effort or thought on your part; everyday the sensor does the work for you. We use senor's in the restrooms here at the store. I love having sensors in some parts of the showroom where it is not necessary to keep the light on all day, every little bit helps.
Plug-in Credenza Dimmer

Last I want to share our best selling dimmer- This is the most convenient little device. you can plug any lamp into this and have a dimmable fixture. We sale tons of these little guys! I have one attached to the lamp on my night stand, I really like having the dimmer right next to my bed.
 
Follow us on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment