Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday's Favorite: Green Machine

Photo source unknown

Hudson Valley Light 7315


Photo from Mendelson Group

Color trends are brighter and better than ever, I love that in both of these spaces they really stuck to a color pallet. Vibrant green bathrooms with black and white checkered floors, and the green and white checkered ceiling with the green island it's almost to good to be true. I think it would feel like living in fairy tale all the time, as fat as I am concerned any dream can come true in a space like this.


The pendants in this kitchen have become wildly popular, I have seen them in spaces modern, country, industrial and traditional. There are many versions of pendants similar to this Hudson Valley one here, here and here. It's one of the most versitle and trendy pendants I know of on the market right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment