Monday, October 10, 2011

Glitz and Glam


Photo from Coco & Kelley


It is not a secret that I love crystal chandeliers. I always have, and lucky for me they are really trendy right now. One thing I love about this trend is that it is timeless. Crystal has and will always be beautiful and glamorous. This is one trend you can participate in now and you know that without a doubt it will always be stylish.

I like how the chandeliers used here, in place of traditional pendants, are all different.

I can't get enough of that table top! I don't know what kind of stone it is, but all the different sized slabs of stone melded together makes it so interesting. The glossy table finish complements the crystal to make this otherwise dull kitchen a perfect combo of glitz and glam. I guess the gold candle sticks help too!?!

We are getting a big order of crystal chandeliers in for display soon! I can't wait to show you all the beauties coming in!

No comments:

Post a Comment