![]() |
| Terluci |
Sonneman makes some really great designs, I love the Scandinavian flare from this Terluci lamp.
![]() |
| Balance |
I remember my grandmother sitting next to her floor lamp with a table on it where she keeps her sewing needles and books, this however is an updated version of that floor lamp. This is hand-made to piece of art made start to finish in Vermont by very talented craftsmen. Each lamp is one of a kind!
![]() |
| Crystal and Chrome |
This crystal lamp is back-light with LED lights and is incredibly beautiful, it will most defiantly make a statement in any space.
![]() |
| Foucault |
We will continue to see the early electric theme in lighting for 2015 and I think for years to follow. This is my current favorite, I like that it is masculine but not overly so.
![]() |
| LED Floor Lamp |
This is beautiful in its simplicity, a great light source and perfect for a tight space.
![]() |
| Crown Point |
Crown Point is great quality product with a classic lamp design, where the height is adjustable. I love the drum shade which I think makes it perfect for a transitional space, and of course I choose BRASS but other finishes are available.
![]() |
| Thick Thin |
Now this is what I call modern sophistication, beautiful clean lines and still striking in it's design.







A stylish Floor lamp can instantly enhance your home décor with warmth, elegance, and functionality. Explore beautiful lighting solutions from Vibecrafts and find the perfect design to brighten every corner of your space. Transform your interiors with premium décor that matches your style and creates a welcoming atmosphere.
ReplyDelete