Thursday, January 29, 2015

NEW Beautiful LED Fixtures on Display

Astoria Vanity Light

Vie Vanity Light

Line Wall Sconce

Bristol Vanity Light

Vibe LED Picture Light

Line chandelier 

Bristol Flush Mount

Dice Flush Mount
I am so excited about these new fixtures from WAC  all of these fixtures are LED, I am very impressed with the color and light output from each of the fixtures. The thing I like most about these new fixtures is that we now finally have some great LED options in more traditional styles, the Astoria and the Bristol collections are such classic styles, of course they come in multiple finishes: antique nickel, burnished brass, burnishes bronze, and polished nickel. These are all up in our showroom so you can see for yourself how even the light is, you see no concentrated diodes shining through the glass, and the output far exceeds my expectations. They are so new I do not have them on our website yet, but come in the store to see how they look or email me for more information. 

No comments:

Post a Comment