Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Brass is Back!

Tivoli
 Check out some of Hudson Valley's aged brass sconces, here are just a few of the ones I like. 
Jericho



Regent

Alford

Milton

Berkley

Berkley

Stratford


Garden City

New Canaan
And a few Pendants for good measure!
Lambert

Concord
 

I really can't get enough of the aged brass; I think it's classic and modern at the same time. I am really ready for this change. Please don't feel like you need to update your whole house with the new finish, it is more than okay to mix finishes. Aged brass will work well with brushed nickel/brushed steel and will sparkle with chrome. Check out my post here on mixing finishes. Erin from Elements of Style did a post here on brass inspiration, check it out if you are not yet convinced on how brass can make a room look instantly refined.  

No comments:

Post a Comment