Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Talk about Statement Lighting: Check out the Interior of Elie Saab's home







All Photos from Architectural Digest

Wow! Talk about statement lighting. The first three pictures are from Elie Saab's Paris apartment, and the last picture is from his home in Beirut. The aesthetic is different in the overall feel of the homes but the way he uses lights to make a statement is the same in both. I have to admit I have never seen such large tri-pod floor lamps in all my years in lighting, I love the reflection they make on the ceiling. The same lamp was used again in the bed room and the shade is the same, in a smaller version, over the bar area. I love taking a design element and carrying it throughout the house. Simply Stunning- I love every inch of what I see here! I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment